Sunday, April 27, 2008

A shittier week I've never seen...

Here's the roll-call...
  1. Monday: Tenant called, the living room couch has finally given way due to old age, the springs sticking out like an impaler's spear.
  2. Tuesday: The girlfriend chewed me up for making last-minute changes in dinner plans.
  3. Wednesday: Two weeks' leave of absence from climbing to recuperate from my near-death experience, and the result is a thoroughly dismal performance at the wall.
  4. Thursday: My Broadband modem died on me (probably a lightning surge).
  5. Friday: My bed collapsed (poor build quality, coupled with my penchant for rolling about in my sleep).
  6. Saturday: I backed my car out of my driveway and straight into a 4WD parked on the side (it was late at night, and the bloody thing was black), and my bumper now needs a new coat of paint.
  7. Sunday: My dog chewed up my driver's license (dropped it on the lawn the night before, and Trixie hasn't quite outgrown her teething stage and her inexplicable taste for plastic yet).

Anyone care to up the ante?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehe...
so tragic, it's almost impossible!
Sorry for laughing, but it IS really funny. :P

Anonymous said...

Actually, only the last 3 days were funny. :P