Monday, December 11, 2006

My first attempt at Sudoku

What a great way to spend a Saturday night in the company of close friends... sitting at the table together, pounding our heads over a stack of Sudoku puzzles. Well, a stack for them, anyway; for me, one puzzle was enough. And since it was my first ever attempt at it, you can imagine my frustration.


Head pounding

Needless to say, I did not succeed in completing my first puzzle. Part of me is convinced that there is a flaw in the puzzle I was attempting, that it was indeterminate (for those of you who are not mathematically-savvy, go look up that word in the dictionary yourself!), but the reality is, I probably ain't as good with numbers as I would like to think (how I muddled my way through engineering school is fast becoming a miracle).


Doodling and swearing

I think I'll stick to calculus and algebra.

No comments: